Montag, 29. April 2013

Maple Huckleberry Coffee Cake

Hi guys!

So, it's Monday and I have wanted to bake a few things again and share this recipe with you for a maple huckleberry coffee cake. I love this recipe, because it is not too sweet and adds a fruity touch. I found the recipe on 101cookbooks.com and tried it some time ago. Here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.101cookbooks.com/archives/maple-huckleberry-coffee-cake-recipe.html

Here's how mine turned out:

I have to apologize for the picture: the cake was eaten quite fast by friends and family and I could only rescue a small piece to get a picture. I did not end up with as much crumb mixture and some of it almost combined itself with the rest of the dough, but I didn't mind. It is about the soft sweetness the cake I really love in combination with a little rougher taste from using whole-weat flour. I hope you are going to like the cake as much as I do and it is a great treat if you are looking for something to help feed you sweet tooth while being a little better for you than average cake. 

Have fun trying and have a good week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen