Dienstag, 19. Juni 2012

Too-Easy Muffins

Hi guys!


I couldn't write about muffins, or food in general actually, without sharing at least similar recipes so you can try them yourselfs and see which ones you like best. This recipe is from Donna Hay's "Fast, Fresh, Simple" and the muffins are fast. All you need is basic baking ingredients and fresh fruit and you are 40 minutes away from beautifully fragrant, fluffy muffins. 



Here's the link to the recipe: http://www.lifestylefood.com.au/recipes/15197/tooeasy-blueberry-muffins


I've used spelt flour instead of plain flour, because it is easier to digest and I like to change things every once in a while. The recipe in my german version of the book calls for 1,5 teaspoons of baking powder, because we don't get self-raising flour, but the rest is exactly the same. I replaced the blueberries for cherries that have just come in season, but are a great alternative. 


Here's how mine turned out:




I hope you are enjoying summer and all the good stuff it brings along. 


Have fun trying!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen