Samstag, 14. Juli 2012

Brownies, Pt. 2

Hi guys!

Another weekend has started and I had some serious chocolate cravings, so I decided to bake my favorite brownies. They are from Jamie Oliver's book "cook with Jamie". It is the first brownie recipe I ever made, but I haven't found anything quite as good as those ever since. You can find the recipe on his website: http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chocolate-recipes/bloomin-brilliant-brownies

Here's how mine turned out:

I use 150g chopped pecan nuts, but the rest of the book version of the recipe is the same. I love the intense chocolate taste and the texture. I have not succeeded to bake other brownies that are as fudgy as these. The recipe is pretty fool-proof. I bake mine for 25 minutes and take them out. When tested with a skewer, they are not cooked, but they turn harder while cooling. 

Active preparation time: 15 minutes
Total preparation time: 45 minutes

Have fun trying!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen